So many reasons to sell with us
Through our first of its kind front panel solution that gives you the consumer the ability to save thousands of pounds by using our automated Self Sell process and/or fixed fee Estate Agent service program, we are taking care of the whole process from start to finish.
- Avoid high estate agent commission when selling your property through our platform
- No registration fees
- No extra costs for professional valuations, professional photographers or advertising your property on all the leading online real estate advertising platforms.
- Notwithstanding the value of the property we charge an all-inclusive fixed fee of £799.00 which is only payable once the property has been sold and the purchase completed.
- Use our online form to request a call back!
- Complete an online Valuation
- Submit Home
- Upload photos and videos of property.
- Self Sell once off fee £250.
- Receive FOR SALE board within 5 working days.
- Use our online platform to sell your property, arrange viewings and negotiate sale of your own home!
- Need a loan/mortgage to finance the purchase of your property?
- We have partnered with fully qualified mortgage advisers who specialize in whole of market.
- They will do everything on your behalf to apply for mortgage finance with all the mortgage banks
- You sit back, relax whilst our mortgage advisers get you the best deal
- Need help with obtaining the necessary clearance certificates e.g. Electrical, Gas and Plumbing?
- We have partnered with industry leaders to assist you with the necessary certification process at a fraction of the normal costs
- Moving in or out of a property and looking for a company to assist in the move?
- We have, through trusted removal companies, negotiated a favourable rates to assist you in moving your valuables into and out of your home.
When buying or selling your home, remortgaging, taking out a lease, or doing any other kind of property deal, it is essential to get all of the legal details right. Make a mistake and you could lose a lot of time and money, or be left with on-going problems that should have been foreseen and avoided.
This is why you need a conveyancing solicitor you can rely on. We have teamed up with conveyancing solicitors that can handle the entire property transaction for you, including all of the necessary checks and searches to ensure there will be no hidden surprises after the deal has gone through.